Home Learning Packs
Bowes Home Learning Packs are now available to download from the year group pages.
- The packs contain a range of learning activities appropriate for each class.
- All home learning, resources and website links are optional. At this difficult time, the most important thing is to ensure that your family are well and children feel safe.
- As teachers will not be able to oversee or feedback on this work, any support you can provide will be helpful, but we understand this will very much depend on your situation.
- Work completed by the children can be recorded in their Home Learning books or in any other book.
- Some of the work in the packs is project based, encouraging children to research and present their findings as they choose.
- A suggested timetable is available for you to download should you find this useful, but please just do what you feel is right for your child.
In addition to the Bowes Home Learning Packs, activities created by classroomsecrets are available to download from the year group pages. There is a pack of activities for each year group, with answers, so work can be marked at home. We have not checked the 'level' of these and so activities may be too easy or too difficult, so it may be useful to look at the year above or below.
We have also created a page of Useful Websites for each subject which you can explore with your child. Please regularly discuss online safety with them. Our Online Safety page has lots of advice. There is also an Online Safety Parent Helpsheet available to download below.
Our Extras page includes some useful downloads for parents. We will keep adding things here as we receive them.